Turquoise Coralie Earrings
Gold teardrop earrings with turquoise and jade gemstones
The Coralie Earrings are from Ashiana’s La Femme Nomad collection, which recognises the achievements of the pioneering Gertrude Bell – who explored the Arabic world in the 19th century. The earrings are hand-looped and beaded by artisan makers – with semi-precious turquoise and jade gemstones. A boho staple for day-to-day occasions or travelling overseas.
THE FINER DETAILS
- 22 carat gold plated on brass
- Hypoallergenic sterling silver earring hooks plated in 22 carat gold
- Small teardrop frame
- Hand-looped with gold beads
- Carefully beaded with turquoise and jade gemstones
SIZE, FIT AND CARE
- 5 cm drop
- To keep your jewellery in the best condition, we advise you to avoid contact with water, chlorine, soaps and alcohol – and to take care when wearing and/or removing them
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We offer standard delivery in the UK and signed-for delivery internationally. Though for hygiene reasons we do not accept returns or refunds on earrings unless they are faulty.